Due to an electronic current, the electroluminescent paper emits lightling that can be programmed to either illuminate certain parts of the ad or illuminate segments in sequence.
• Strategically located behind bathroom stalls, above urinals, beside mirrors and above the hand dryers.
• 100% gender specific.
• Innovative advertising medium with a wide range of creative possibilities (motion-activated sound, customized boards, dispensers, etc).
• Illumination can start by motion-activated sensor; by environmental sounds, such as a clap or the audio file programmed; or can be on continuously as programmed.
• Added feature: sound can be added to the board (price will vary) and begins with a motion-activated sensor.
• These high impact boards are effective for new products or campaigns; granting their ability to isolate new features independently.
32,570,000 impressions generated nationally each week
$86 (gross) /board /week