Follow us:

Facebook YoungAffluent_05 Young&Affluent YoungAffluent_02 Young&Affluent Young&Affluent Young&Affluent
11_100

Job offers

  • Toronto

    Infield Supervisor, Experiential Marketing - 00074

    The Infield Supervisor is responsible for coordinating multiple campaign executions and managing a team of infield staff effectively. The Infield Supervisor will be expected to uphold the client’s vision during the planning and execution of each campaign. 75% of the time will be spent infield while the remaining 25% will be in office.
    >> Learn more...
  • Toronto

    Receptionist / Administrative Assistant - 00059

    The Receptionist is responsible for welcoming in a warm and professional manner the people at the reception, answering calls and redirecting them efficiently, distributing messages to the appropriate people, coordinating all shipping and mailing services as well as offering an administrative support.
    >> Learn more...
  • Toronto

    Account Executive, Indoor Advertising - 00063

    The Account Executive is responsible for selling indoor advertising space, establishing long-term relationships with key personnel in advertising agencies and direct clients and providing them with utmost customer service in order to foster a trusting relationship and encourage repeat business.
    >> Learn more...
  • Toronto

    Technician, Digital - 00049

    Reporting to the Manager, Operations, the Technician, Digital is responsible for the maintenance and installation of all digital boards in Newad’s network.
    >> Learn more...
  • Toronto

    Brand Ambassador - 00007

    You are 18 or over, outgoing, you like people, big events and aren’t afraid to talk to strangers! You are the type of person that likes to be the center of attention and can easily draw in a crowd. You find the idea of participating in the execution of various types of promotional events exciting.
    >> Learn more...

Careers





TOP
Share: