Representative, Advertising Network
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Operations, this position consists of developing new business opportunities for Newad by building proposals, signing new locations and resign existing locations to an exclusive agreement to be a part of our indoor advertising network.
- Continually investigates activity in Newad’s networks for any new establishments, renovation changes of ownership, and closings;
- Signs up new locations that represent the best of each category by proposing a variety of advertising products including frames, digital boards and banners;
- Diligently signs all contracts using the most cost-effective and long-term approach available;
- Re-negotiates any existing contracts that do not match the company’s cost structure;
- Diligently builds and manages a list of prospective locations and records it in the client relationship management program;
- Integrates new products and services to existing locations by signing addendums and/or new contracts;
- Maintains positive relations with all members of the network and deals with any problems;
- Conducts both random and announced audits of network locations and report findings to the Regional Manager, Operations;
- Ensures the quality standards set out by the company are met with respect to the postings and cleanliness of the frames and networks;
- Remains constantly aware of competitors’ activities and communicates any findings to the Regional Manager, Operations;
- Prepare documentation for the installation of advertising infrastructure;
- Occasionally help the operation department when needed (Posting, audit maintenance of network);
- Performs any other related tasks.
- College or university diploma in Sales, Commerce, Marketing or any related field;
- 1 year of experience in client relationship building and maintaining;
- Relevant experience in the bar / restaurant business;
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Familiar with the Edmonton area;
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving history (abstract required);
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- High level of autonomy.